God is doing something remarkable with Everyday Church, and it’s an answer to prayer. Our young faith-family is unusually diverse. We have people coming from all over the spiritual map– seekers, skeptics, young believers, mature believers.
We’re ethnically diverse. Some of us speak English as a first language, others Spanish. We have singles, newly-weds, and couples who’ve been married for decades. Some have earned advanced degrees; others are street smart. We come in all colors that humans come in. We are babies, toddlers, kids, teens, twenty-somethings, people in their 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s… all in a church of now, perhaps 100 people!
“In this new life, it doesn’t matter if you are a Jew or a Gentile, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbaric, uncivilized, slave, or free. Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us.” Colossians 3:11 (NLT)
Christ is all that matters!
* That this diversity is just the beginning for ECC.
* For our Spanish translators: Mi and Iris.
* For English speakers who are trying to learn Spanish (like me!)
* That God would teach us how to truly love one another in Christ.
* That God would use this diversity to convince our neighbors He is among us.
We can’t do this without you. Please pray,