Exciting things have been happening in Everyday Groups!
* The Youth Group experienced their first baptism and moved to Friday nights.
* The Family Group went on a field trip to the MET and had a great time.
* The Inwood Group planted a garden for the students of Inwood Academy for Leadership.
* The Creativity Group launched this Sunday with great success.
As you pray for our groups, I’d like you to do 2 things:
1) Praise God for what he’s doing through your group. How has God effected your life through it? What’s your favorite thing about your group? Tell God how thankful you are. Be specific.
2) Pray for a group that you are not a part of. Pray for God to strengthen and protect them as a spiritual family. Pray for their leader. Pray that God would use them in big ways to further his kingdom. Be specific. You can find info about other groups here: Everyday Groups.
Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. – Ephesians 3:20